Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lady M

The word "Dessert" has an irresistible allure for me. But I am very picky about dessert. Since desserts are usually very high in calories, I want to choose the perfect dessert that worth the work out after it. If a dessert is too sweet or trying to attract attention by a pretty decor, it is not my type.


Speak of cake, Lady M is a one of my top choices in Manhattan. Lady M is a dessert boutique that famous for its handmade, high quality cakes with delightful taste and simple but elegant appearance. Lady M's crepes are their signatures.


Each of this crepes cake consists of no less than 20 lays of paper-thin handmade crepes, fills with light but milky creme in tween, with a subtle favor of green tea, chocolate, coconut, chestnut etc. 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment